Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MTC Provo Week 2

Selections...

The MTC is amazing. I'm growing so much. It's good to be here, and I really don't feel ready to fly to Lima next week. We already have our flight plans and our room check-outs so that's exciting. We don't find out whether we have our visa's until later this week. A ton of Elders/Sisters going to Mexico are still delayed because of them, but I heard Peru is good with them. If all goes well we'll be in Lima next week by Thursday. I think we get in over there at 4:15 am so we'll probably be a little weary from our flight :)

If I could email longer I'd tell all about everything that I'm doing here. It feels like I'm learning something new even when I sleep.

Remember, if you send me a letter I'll send one back, if time permits. I miss all of you very much.

No comments: