Saturday, August 16, 2008

Peru or ??? - We'll Find Out on the 28th

The MTC is basically the same, schedule-wise. WE finally finished pretty much all the grammer there is to know in the language, but we have no idea what to do with it. :) I'm almost done with Alma in the Book of Mormon so I'll finish before we leave. More new missionaries today. That's always fun.

There's a slight chance we might get reassigned somewhere. We'll know for sure on the 28th.

Our district gets their flight plans in 2 days. We're going to be district X, just me and Elder Ridge, after they leave. No teachers. Studying all day! The Church is true.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

We're still rooting for Peru - but if not...........then the Lord has other plans, and there is definitely a reason.

- G. Rich
Morgan

Megan said...

I was wondering if I could get Sean's MTC address.. maybe some baked goods would put a big smile on his face :) they have same day delivery here so I would love to send him something. you can leave his address on jesse's blog on a comment or email me at jmjorgi@gmail.com thanks !!!

Megan J.