Friday, August 8, 2008

Prayers from Peru - We Appreciate Them All

Sister Rich emailed me yesterday with correspondence she has had with a young man in Peru named Gabo. I'm including a portion of that correspondence below.

Gabo: I read at landon's blog that Elder Layton and others missionaries have some problems with their visas.

Gwen says: Yes - they went in the Provo MTC on June 23rd, along with other missionaries headed to Peru - and 1/2 of the visas came through and 1/2 didn't . I don't know what the problem is, but those elders are sure bummed - they want to come to PERU !!!!

Gabo says: I'm gonna pray for them.

We appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers and wishes of goodwill that have been extended on behalf of Elder Layton. We know that these things are in the hands of the Lord. But the support is appreciated. Thanks to Gabo, Sr. Rich and all of you. - Don and Brenda Layton

No comments: