Monday, September 8, 2008

Arizona's Hot But at Least the People Are Chill

Okay, okay, okay....I really don't have that much time to email today I'm really sorry I've been busy with a lot of things.

Arizona's still hot, the people are still chill ("Arizona's still hot" is a good thing. "People are still chill" is also a good thing. This is not to be confused with Arizona being chill and the people being hot, which, we believe, is also a good thing. We are consulting with the kids and will let you know if we need to change that around...), and of course my companion is doing great. He's helped me a lot over the past couple days. Thanks for the package from all of you, it meant a lot. I loved the letters from everyone it was great.

We had a chance to go to the Mesa temple with some families and of course we've still been doing lessons.

It's really hard for me to give the lessons in spanish for some reason...well, other than not knowing the language, but it just seemed so much straight-forward at the MTC. You know, when they say the language you learn in the MTC isn't what you speak in the field, they're not lying. Remember that? Best Two Years? Yeah.... I'm feeling it.

I'm glad the C5 is doing so well, I would love to hear what's going on with all my guys, and of course the ward back home. We have a feeling we're leaving this week but no se. I love you people. The church is true.

No comments: